Monday, February 13, 2012

It's been a whirlwind!

Hey Everyone,
So here I am sitting down to catch you all up on my life and what has been happening since my last one. Well I have now been home 2 1/2 weeks and it's been a time of adjusting to cold weather and the business of living in america after living in Costa Rica for 7 months where everything is so tranquila (calm)it's been an adjustment but it's good. I flew back to the states on Jan 25th and the nexts day, I went into my old job to see if I could get my job back and before I got a chance to ask my boss she asked me if she could call me if she needed an extra person! so the following day I got my first shift being on call Friday night and then again on Sat night God is awesome then I got a day off and worked again the nexts Monday I love my life then I got a few days off and was again called in to work on Friday the 3rd and Sunday the 5th Can I just say my God never ceases to amaze me with how he works. Ok going back a few days On Friday the 3rd Our church was having a weekend Youth conference and I had the privileged of being apart of that Chaproning a room of 4 girls it was a weekend of many blessing meeting new people and hanging out with about 57 youth and seeing God move in their lives it was a AWESOME time! My love for working with youth just continues to grow yes Gods ways are not my ways. :) I am now back on the schedual at my job and Sat I worked a 10 hour shift yes I believe they missed me .lol My life here at home has been so different then normal now that all my sibilings are in school and my mom is helping at the school a few hours most everyday. I find myself wondering what to do with my time it has been good to sit and relax after 7 months of intense days but it is also a weird adjustment to have so much free time still thinking I like the busy schedual better but all in Gods timing . Ok so you might all be wondering whats next and well that is my same question when you think you have your life all planned out and it gets turned upside down over night I just have to sit and wonder, God what is next which is the place where God always wants us to be in and he seems to do this to me every year. I can't give anyone any answers all I can say is in Gods timing he will reveal himself to me and I can then tell you all. In the mean time prayers for direction would definantly be appreciated I still want to go back to Jaco ,Costa Rica and serve if that is Gods will but I don't know when that will be . In the mean time I just want to grow in my relationship with the lord, and be here for the girls he has given me the privlege to be friends with while charoning the girls for the weekend youth confrence just made me realize just how much pain and rejection that even the youth here in America face some of the same issues that they are dealing with here are the same as the youth in Jaco yes we have a better life experince here but pain and rejection is something the whole world faces and it's tough to watch as people go through it on a daily basis. Thankfully we serve a God of love who can free us of all pain. Being in this place of unknown is hard but it's the best because I just want to follow Gods plan for my life and don't want get ahead of him.

Prayers request:

Direction for my next step.

Monthly support for if it is Gods will to go back to Jaco which is where my heart is.

Oppertunities to serve here in my home town and church while I am here.

More hours at my job so I can continue to build up my bank account.

Patience as I wait for God to reveal his plan for me.

Thank you so much for your time and prayers if you have anny questions please feel free to write me I would love to hear from you all.
sincerly in his service Aimee Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment