Sunday, September 18, 2011

week 11

Here is one my final blogs for my Children at Risk scool as we have one week left . This week the speaker was Greg Bruch and he just recently moved back to the states after living her in Costa Rica for many years. He came and spoke on Celebrating children and how having a child policy when working with children is so importants especially when working with groups of children and when having other teams come in to help you out, he also gave his veiw on how you should never work with a group of children alonw so nothing questionable coud happen it was very interesting to here because i never really thought about it until he said it but it made so much sense to me. he also had us write up a child policy for when we go to our mission places it really made me think about it in a totally different view . This week has kinda been a weird week as far as emotions go as reality is hitting that we only have one week left here and the thought is so weird to me in so many ways . I am super excited to let you all know that next sunday I will be moving to Jaco but also at the same time it's a weird thought . My time here in San Jose Costa Rica has been so awesome yes it's has it;s bumps along the way but all of them were so worth it because without them I would not be in the place that I am now my relationship with the lord is stronger and better then it has ever been my love for prayer is awesome prayer is one thing that I feel so passionate about my love for children and the needs around us has never been this way before the way i value others is only given by God he is so much more real to me then ever before. As I sit and look back over these 3 months I am truly amazed at where God has brought me and the change he has done in my life his faithfulness has never been so real to me. One thing I believe more and more everyday  is that God does answer prayers sometimes it's just not in our timing and it's so much better that it teaches us patience and trust . So here is just a few prayer request as I make my final plans please prayer for me as I finished up this week and all that is instore as I say goodbyes to the many amazing people that I have met and spent the past 3 months with as I transition into a new place that I would continue to grow in my relationship with the lord and the people around me . As I work in Jaco with the children and helping the Freemans that I would go in empty handed ready to do what ever and to be filled up with what God wants me to be filled up with, for continued health and safty and for my finaces to be met . I will be writing a blog with in the nexts few weeks with a summary f the past 3 months and all that it held. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment