I am a follower of Christ through him I want to make a difference in the world.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
The start of a new me
As promised here is another update. Well Monday morning started our first day of class and I have to say it started out with a big bang alot of info and a bit of overwhelming news but all in all was a good start This week has been alot of info at the moment I can be honest and say like as far as what I am hearing I am not real sure what I am gettting out of it at the time but I know it is making it's way out slowly with alot of prossesing going on give in time I know it will be a lasting impression on my life the needs of the world are so great it is overwhelmming and you just want to get out and go save the children . I can be honest and say I have known about these issuse for so long but never wanted to face reality I was in my own comfort and the issues were way over there and now that I am faced with them and learning about this is is uncomfortable and so sad I hear about the street boys and the young girl sold into prostitution at a young age or the young girl who is sold as a price for a crime her father committed or the tiny little boys who are sold to camel races for a living until they get to big they are starved on purpose so they do not gain wieght so they can ride the camels for longer 40km is the the best size as soon as they are big enough to walk they are sold some leave there parents still with pacifiers in their months or even still drinking out of bottles to go work and then as soon as they are to big to ride the camels they are out of a job so the idea is to keep them small for as long as possible. So many horrible issues face this world that we live in Children are suppose to be loved and cared for and yet they are the ones in harm . Please pray for my school and the things we learn and for the issuse we face today , as I have found out in this first week this is a very draining emotional school and we need tons of prayer and Gods grace to get us through it . So many questions have flooded my mind in this week of why me what did I do to deserve to be so blessed to be born in a christian home and a safe country and what did these kids do wrong although I know it has nothing to do with either of us the question still come and my friend just shared one verse with me that totally answered my questions ,Many are called but few are choosen and God chose me to be the shining light and to come to this school to learn about these issuse that have faced our world since the beggining . So thank you for your prayers it is much needed to .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment