Monday, July 18, 2011

week 2 completed

Hey Everyone a little better read then my last blog ! So here is the run down of my second week of my Children at Risk school . The teacher was Christy Scott who has been in ministry  since age 5 working with her dad and she spoke on Inner Healing and what that is . Inner healing is is going to the root of the issue and getting rid of anything that is holding us back,going into the deepest darkest places and getting rid of them all .Inner healing  takes a price and we have to be willing to say God I can't take this anymore please take it from me . A few of the many points that stuck out to me during this amazing week was Home gives us identity,worth,porpose,belonging and provision. Even David had a time in his life where he didn't feel like he belonged anywhere he cried to the lord in Psalms 84 saying even the sparrows have a home but where is my home where is my place where do I belong . We need to dig up the bad and fill it with things of God ,we don't have to heal ourselves we just have to be willing to let God heal us,we need to  ask God what do you think? what do you say about this ? God is waiting for us to come running into his arms for healing and for a place of belonging but he won't force it . God loved us from the beggining  and there is nothing we can do to make him love us anymore then he already does he loves us 100% just the way we are . We are created in his image.Anything that doesn't make you feel free is not from God  anything freeing is from God ,We no longer need to feel rejected because Christ accepted us just the way we are . So many amazing things were brought to me during this week I am just realizing more and more just how much I mean to God and how much God wants to just flow through us and fully redeem us .He thought we were to die for and that is why he gave his life for us took the horrible death for us because of his great love and we are just so blessed to have such a loving and wonderful saviour who loves and cares for us . Another Thing Jesus new all about rejection and fear but he chose not to fear because he knew his father was with him . Jesus never sought for approval from men his identity comes from his father and we know who God is and so therefore we know who we are . We never have to worry about getting acceptance from men all we need is God acceptance. I have heard these same things many of times through my life but the way they were brought up in last weeks class was where they really hit home and I really was able to come to fully understand and it is awesome as I look over my life and everything that has happened it amazes me that I am at the place where I am today I had a 1 on 1 with Christy after the first day of class and it was amazing to me at how she started putting my life puzzel together and started showing me different things about my life just through a few questions and through the holy spirit many questions were answered many that I never before new how to ask were finally laid out on the table and so many things that have happened in my past make sense now .I finally am able to gasp Gods love for me in a new and better way .   The biggest thing I took from this week is God wants us to be free ,when we know the truth the truth will set us free.

No comments:

Post a Comment