Monday, July 25, 2011

Week One!


 
So I will try my best to recapture the first week of class in a better  read. The weeks topic was on A Framework Of Why We Are Here and the Teacher was Janna Moats. Some of the many points that stuck out to me were, God defends the cause ,God intensions for every child is for it to be in a family . The Child in the middle the people that are suppose to be helping the child to the best of their knowledge are first off family then extended family, then the local church (Christians) ,villages ,neighborhoods state and national government international government (WGO) and the multinational Corp . What would life be like if everything happened like this if we were always looking out for the Childs best interest ? If none of these have changed the child it is up to just us we are going to have to keep pushing for what God want for us to do to make a difference in Children’s lives .So many things in this week stuck out to me sometimes I had a hard time grasping the whole issues with so much information . A few questions that stuck out to me were What if the greatest spiritual battle of our time waged against children and we don’t even know it ? What if Satan understands the value of a child to God better then the church? .Hearing about the lives of children who grow up on the street was heart breaking and how some children are sent out as soon as they can walk to go on camel races to raise money ,How young girls are sold for a price for some stupid crime the father committed and couldn’t pay his price so he sells his own daughter .How young people are selling themselves because they don’t feel they have any more value then that they don’t feel they are worth anything more then to be a prostitute ,so even though they don’t want to be one they feel that is all they are good enough for . We are here for a reason to bring hope to the lost to get an education so we can better understand what all these young people are going through . I was challenged in so many amazing ways I just want to get out and make a difference in this horrible messed up world that we live in I want to learn all I can to better understand what people face today to be honest before I came to this school I would hear the news on the radio or T.V. and I was always turn it off because I never wanted to face reality I didn’t want to know how bad it I was happy in my own little world ,where everything seemed ok I didn’t want to face even though I knew I didn’t want to know the truth . I am heart broken to see what young girls my age or younger live with day in and day out what little kids go through and that is normal life to them defiantly not normal and not how God intended when he made the world but because we live in a fallen world where all it is everyone for themselves kids get lost Parents don’t take the time to teach their kids or love on them for that matter , Us Christians aught to be ashamed of ourselves for not stepping in and taking responsibility I want to be one of the few who go into the worst places and bring the love of Christ to the lost and the poor and the broken who have no hope because they never new it . I want to be the one to go and sit down with the young girls who think they have no value and tell them there is a better way of living this isn’t how God intended for them to live ,to show them love and that they can be free . This weeks teaching opened my eyes up to so much it helped me face reality and realized just how much of a messed up place I live in and I am amazed and Gods great love and how he continues to love of the children even in there messed up living and he loves on them when know one else does when family for get about them God never does and I am so blessed to have serve such and amazing God that loves unconditionally and how he wants the best for every one of them and how it breaks his heart worse then mine to see children live there lives in fear and never knowing what it is like to truly be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment