I am a follower of Christ through him I want to make a difference in the world.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
His love never fails
Just thought I would post a small update. Just a little bit of what goes on in my exciting life living here in Jaco Costa Rica let me tell you never a dull moment here and I love it so much!On Friday we took a long trip to visit the San Jose base my home for the past 3 months it was so awesome to see most of my friends and to be able to celebrate the YWAM base 7 year anniversary! Saturday we headed back here to my new home for the nexts 4 months Jaco CR. Sunday I went to church and heard an amazing message and I felt like God was speaking through the Pastor directly to me the message was title Don't worry be happy and was directed toward God providing for us and how God even provides for the sparrows so how much more will he provide for us all we have to do is trust him and not stress over our needs whatever they may be for me it is my finances as I am living here in Costa Rica for the nexts 4 months which will make a total of 7 months and I just often wonder how I am going to stretch my money for that long,but ultimatly it comes down to the fact that I don't have to all I need to do is leave it in Gods hands do my part and let him do the rest. It was a much needed reminder to me ,we serve a big God and money is nothing to him since he owns all the cattle on a thousand hills he won't forget about me . Monday was my first offcial day of outreach although I feel everyday since moving here has been outreach nothing to exciting happened just the "normal" everyday stuff if that's even possible when living in a house with 4 little boys 8 and under, the day was long but God in his awesomeness pulled me through, all the pain of missing my amazing friends that I have spend the past 3 months with just was to much for one day. That night I had the privileged of going to a womens bible study which was so great just getting out and studying the word of God can only do one thing fill you up with him. I am so thankful for the people God is placing in my path while I am here and for the people who are so on fire for him. Tuesday was a Great day spending the Morning at the ramp with kids is always the best thing The kids here that we minister are the cutest kids ever and the only thing you can do is just love on them laugh with them and just spending time with them is the best reward anyone can ever get . I love my life and the people in it God has brought me through so much so that I can inturn be a blessing and help to other hurting people. My prayer is for my time here to do all I can for the kingdom of heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment