Hey Everyone !
Another week of excitement has come and gone so here goes as I tell as many of the exciting happening without boring anyone out. I spent Oct 1st -8th living here at the Freemans while Scott was in the states that was an exciting adventure all in itselve living here in a house with 4 little boys never a dull moment here although to be honest I would never ask for one . :) Friday started out to be a normal fun day just hanging out here at the house and spending some fun one on one time with Koa the 23 month old he is such a cute and fun toddler we went shopping and then spend some time in the pool cooling off after a very hot morning after ward Leslie took the 3 oldest to a movie and I chilled out while Koa napped it was a great day. Let me tell you living here in Jaco you just never know what your day will bring while she was gone I made supper and well I thought it was going to be a "normal" night aside from the fact that Leslie and I were both sneezing all night, hey I finally found a friend to be nose friends with as Scott calls us .lol well we ate supper and chill had a great chat and then her and the boys went to bed while I continue to sneeze and feel like I was living in a flood . Nothing exciting happened until 10 I decieded it was high time I hit the hay so as I was perparing to shut my computer down I hear a knock at the door thinking it was the nieghbors needing something I pull the curtain back and look out and see nobody wow thats weird well sure enough soon 3 heads pop up and it's 3 of my friends that we minister to, as I open the door they all are begging for food "we are starving" so I proceed to get some food out and feed them let them chill out for awhile.Letting them use my computer as they love to do finally about a half and hour later after I have everything cleaned up I finally tell them ok guys it's time to go and off to bed I go. just when you think your life is boring then something like this happens . living here in Jaco is great the relationships you make are forever , you might just meet someone on the street and say "hola" once and think nothing of it but the nexts time you see that same person the smile on their face and the joy they having in their eyes is unforgettable because you took a second out of your life to greet them and from then on anytime you see them you won't be able pass without getting a greeting. Saturday was a crazy fun day as we took a spontanous trip in which we though would only be a couple hours ended up being an all nighter Leslie says to me right after I wake up if I wanted to go get a trampoline and I say of course we need to get out of dodge thinking we would be gone a little bit because thinking we were only going somewhere here in Jaco well no we take a rode trip to Escazu about maybe 45 min away not to bad so of course since we are right by the mall we make a detour and head over to the mall to hang out got a few things I needed and then proceeded over to the pet store where they ended up buying the cutest hampster and then on to pricemart for our trampoline well they didn't have one but they called San Jose Price Mart and they had 4 so we drove another half and hour to there only to discover thankfully they only had 1 left so now it's 5 and we are in San Jose and Scotts flight gets in at 11:15 so we make the quick plan to go to the YWAM base hang out see if we can hang out a a friends house and put the kids to bed until we need to pick Scott up . Yes my life keeps getting crazier but I throughly love every min of it. God continues to show his face to me he continues to provide for me and just be my everything here . he continues to surprise me each day with something new . Sunday was a low key day and Monday I spent 14 hours babysitting so that was an excitment all in itself yesterday was a fun day again I got to spend some one on one time with Koa walking around town meeting up with the DTS that is here on outreach and then running the skateboarding ramp from 2-6pm which was definatly an exciting adventure hanging out with a group of boys can lead to many different things like for instance one boy taking another boy cellphone and hiding it and allowing everyone else to search high and low for it only to realized that he had it the whole time. And then they find the kool-Aid powder and proceeded to eat it and in the process of all this completly destroy the closet where we keep all of our supplies and skateboards.All this time we are trying to dodge the rain which continues to pour since Sat night ! Needless to say by the end of the night I was exhausted, hungry ,wet and ready for some chill time . Today has been a much needed day of rest for me as it feels like I have been going nonstop for 16 weeks without a break so I spend the day just catching up on some much needed me time and some much needed sleep. Which since Scott and Leslie ended up having to go to San Jose until Sun to take care of there residency stuff, Hannah and I both get to take a few days of much need rest so it will be great to get refreshed and restored to start back up fresh with ministry and life here in Jaco on Mon not to say that nothing exciting will happen in the meantime but well to be honest I am used to this so bring it on . :) So I am chillin here at the Freemans enjoying a bit of peace and quiet and making sure their house stays in one piece while they are gone. So this is just a little qlimsp of my life in a nutshell. :) God is good and I am loving every min here. prayers are still appreciated still needing financal support and prayer for health and just my time here . Thank you and God Bless :) hope this is as enjoyable to read as it was to write!
No comments:
Post a Comment