Hey Everyone !
I believe it is time for another exciting blog post from Jaco Costa Rica ! Alright so here is what has happened since my last post on Wednesday. Thursday was the Dts free day so here's what took place I went to hang out with them found some at the beach and then went to their hostil the funny part is that there is a sign that says no vistars allowed but they always let me in . So I hung out there for awhile then went out for Pizza and then a few of the girls came over here to the Freemans to hang out and watch a movie and did laundry perfect day for their free day .Again all this time we are fighting the rain which is continual 5 min of dryness and then more rain welcome to Costa Rica! Friday I hung out here at my new home enjoying the peace and quietness of being free except for the fact that I woke up sick so I spent most of my day sleeping which was not all bad sleep is good around 2 pm I got a knock at the door and lo and behold it was a gift from heaven a few of the dts people were coming to clean! A little while later a few more dtsers show up to talk about the happenings of the night so we take a quick walk to Mega Super for a few things come back for a little time of prayer and then excitingly await the night. A few hours later I head to church which was awesome and then prayer and worship with the Dts and then on to our prayer walk we again did another prayer walk on Sat night and Sun which was just awesome to feel the presence of God on the Streets of Jaco where everything seems so dark and evil. Spreading the love of christ one prayer drop at a time ! So many amazing things continue to happen during my time here when I thought of doing my outreach here I would have never guessed so much could happen in just 3 short weeks God continues to amazing me each and ever day with his goodness and love. Joshua 1:9
No comments:
Post a Comment